Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Schade, Trotzdem and other German words we don't know

Units of Parentaldom,
And I'm back. Thats right, I'm back in all my missionary glory. Ok, maybe not all of it, but most of it. This week was pretty crazy. Lots of cool stuff happened and a lot of cool things that should've happened didn't happen. Do you understand that?
Let me tell you about the highlights of the week. The biggest one was probably Zone Conference. We had it on Thursday. It was so good. It was our Christmas thing. It was all about Christ and there was a special program. I can't explain it but it was so spiritual. The best part was probably when President had us split up in our companionships and pray about who we can invite to be baptised this week. Elder Wood and I withdrew from the group and prayed about it and got our answer. It was such a good ZC. I recieved so much revelation about what to do! It was crazy good. I loved it.
We got in contact with this lady named Barbara this week. We've been trying for ages to get in contact with her and we finally did. We had two really spiritual appointments with her and challenged her to baptism. She said she couldn't commit yet. But her prayer afterwards was amazing. We invited her to church again and she came! She was late, but she came! I was so stoked. I was breaking the bread at the sacrament table when she walked in and the ward said my smile lit up the chapel. I was so happy. She like it and it was just going perfect. We are stopping by a few times this coming week and we'll see what happens.
So that's schade that they can't come and visit me, but ok. I hope they have fun trotzdem. So here's the deal with calling. I don't know when you can call yet. But here is my number.----------------------
So this week is transfer week. I'm staying here. I'll tell you about it when you call. Today we just chilled with the other missionaries and went around Essen. And now we have to run to FHE. Bah. We're just busy all the time. I'm freezing cause we are running around everywhere. Tonight we are playing volleyball. Woot! Wish me luck.
I know this is short and no pictures, but sometimes that's how it's gotta be. I love you guys like crazy though and we'll talk in a week and a half. So, I have to be quiet so we have things to talk about! I miss you and love you!
Elder ChArnett

No comments: